DELPHI ECONOMIC FORUM
The Annual Meeting of the Delphi Economic Forum VII: New Realities, took place between April 6-9, 2022, marking a much-longed return to the customary premises of the town of Delphi.
As every year, the Annual Meeting seek to explore answers to the most vexing questions of our times: How to build back better and more resilient Societies following the Pandemic crisis. How to navigate through the pitfalls of division and discontent. How to re-think deeply entrenched beliefs in Foreign Policy, Security and Economic Growth, and better prepare for an ever changing and fast-paced world.
This year, almost a whole day was dedicated to shipping issues and Danae Bezantakou moderated the panel “Roadmap to sustainable Shipping”, where she warmly welcomed the following speakers:
–Helena Athoussaki, Head of ESG, Sustainability & Climate Change Motor Oil Group, Greece
–Despina Panayiotou Theodosiou, Joint CEO – Tototheo Maritime, President – WISTA International International, President- Electricity Authority of Cyprus
–Elpi Petraki, Operations & Chartering Manager – ENEA Management & President- WISTA Hellas
–Katerina Bodouroglou, Managing Director – STEM Shipping
and the panel of “The Future Challenges For Shipping” with the participation of:
– George Margaronis, CEO – Latsco Marine Management
– Stamatis Tsantanis, CEO, Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp.
– Alexander Hadjipateras, Executive Vice President of Business Development, Dorian LPG
– Gerasimos Jerry Kalogiratos, CEO, Capital Product Partners L.P
– Costas Kontes, Μanaging Director – V.Ships Greece
– George Youroukos, Managing Director, Technomar Shipping Inc.