– Mechanical / Electrical Engineer graduated from Technical University of Athens in 1981
– From 1982 to 1996 he served in the Merchant Ships Inspectorate of the Greek Ministry of Merchantile Marine in various positions with the most important that of MARPOL Convention department head and ISM implementation department head.
– In the same period he was a Member of the Greek delegation in IMO as well as in various EU committees and subcommittees in Maritime Safety Committee and MEPC (Marine Environment Protection Committee)
– In 1997 he joined the Consolidated Marine Management Inc. as DPA/DMR and as Marine, Safety & Quality Manager…
– In February 2005 he assumed the duties of the COO/MD of the Company having full control and responsibilities on all activities and dpts of the Company.
– He is a member of ABS, DNV, LRS, technical committees.
– Chairman of Intertanko Hellenic Mediterranean Panel & Council member